Monday, January 17, 2011

A Good Friend

I got this from somewhere....and I find it really touching...

If one day you feel like crying, call me
I don’t promise you that I’ll make you laugh
But, I’ll cry with you

If one day you want to run away
Don’t be afraid to call me
I don’t promise to ask you to stay
But I’ll run with you

If one day you don’t want to listen to anybody
Call me
I promise to be very quiet

But, if one day you call
And there is no answer,

Come fast to see me
Perhaps I need you

Thank you for always being there for me!!!

ps...don't we all long for a friend like this??????

4 comments:

hazeleyed lady said...

so touching...
wish i have a friend like this...

Sharifah Rashidah bt. Syed Ahmad said...

Beloved Kak Hazel, yes, it brought tears to my eyes when i first read it......

Al-Manar said...

It is truely beautiful. I am going to copy-paste this to keep. I may need to quote this one day. If only I know who the authour is.

Sharifah Rashidah bt. Syed Ahmad said...

Yes, Pakcik, i knew u would like it...u are welcome to copy paste it...i wish i knew who the author is